By assessing financial data and developing forecasts, the budget specialist reports on financial performance and irregularities and supports financial reporting and compliance activities. These reports also compare budgets and expenditures throughout any given period in order to identify and eliminate variances.
Preparation of weekly budget trend analysis,
Assisting yearly budget preparation,
Support preparation of monthly
Management Reports such as consolidated financials, personnel cost report and financial forecasts,
Providing financial data to third parties,Coordination of intragroup reporting processes,
Support coordination of relations with audit companies.
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Gebze as Test Engineer!
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
· Rubber or Plastic knowledge,
· Good command of English,
· Good command of Office Programs,
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills,
· High planning and coordination skills ,
· Preferably experienced in the automotive industry,
· Have no obstacle to travel
· Have a driver's license
· Coordination of the test department,
· Performing aging, life, blasting and validation tests of the products,
· Ensuring the work flow and working order of the test unit,
· Coordinating the working conditions according to standards, specifications and instructions,
· Conducting test studies and preparing result reports.
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Bartin as Quality Assurance Assistant Specialist!
· Graduated from Engineering Departments of Universities (preferably in Mechanical Engineering),
· Good level of English,
· Analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills,
· Located or willing to be relocated in Bartin area,
· No restriction for travelling,
· Good interpersonal skills,
· Prone to teamwork.
· Preparation of required quality control criteria and documentation,
· Failure rates analysis of complaints, production and components,
· Managing all non-conformities or processes requiring quality improvements,
· Performs internal audit activities,
· To evaluate the quality notifications, to carry out analyses on the solution of the problems with the related departments,
· Monitoring and improving KPI’ s, customer PPM, Product quality,
· Preparation of 8D reports or FMEA files with respect to customer specific requirements and submitting them to customers,
· Managing customer complaints.
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Bulgaria as Quality Assurance Specialist!
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Gebze as Automation Engineer!
• Graduated from relevant engineering departments of universities such as Electrics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Control and Automation.
• Fluent in English
• Experienced in PLC programming, hardware, control and command ability to develop algorithms,
• Preferably, designed, manufactured or contributed automation control panels, implemented and commissioned applications with PLC.
• Self-motivated and hard-worker,
• Strong planning and communication skills,
• Identify errors in lines and lead the team,
• Preparing, updating and performing scheduled maintenance programs,
• To communicate with the contractor companies to be established and to plan and implement the neccessary actions to fulfill company obligations, on electricity and automation, Works on the new lines,
• To design the electrical schemes of the projects, selection of the necessary materials, developing the PLC program
• To follow developments in the automation sector and adapt them to existing applications to improve the current systems
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Gebze as Product Development Engineer!
• Graduated departments such as Mechanical, Manufacturing, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Knowledge and experience of CAD programs in order of preference (Solidworks, NX, Catia etc.)
• FEA knowledge is an asset
• Able to use MS Office
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
• Follower and able to work in coordination,
• Have no obstacle for travelling,
• High planning and coordination skills,
• Willing to live in Kocaeli and Istanbul (Anatolian).
Utilizing skills to provide the proper equipment to the Key Account Managers,
Organizing meetings with Key Account Managers to make new plans regarding sales or how to improve the job,
Taking sales information and puts it into an easily readable format,
Making sure that sales employees are on track with sales targets,
Meeting with other departments to make sure that sales employees are doing their job correctly,
Providing any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
• Advanced knowledge of excel is essential
• Preferably having the knowledge of English
• Being time and detail-oriented and analytical
• Having crisis management and skills
Candidates who live in Kocaeli will be given to priority
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for growing the strategic customer relationships of Teklas. The successful candidate is expected to be a well-respected and well-connected professional with an existing our customers.You are a great fit for this role if you like working closely with automotive.
Qualifications and Experience
Summary: Oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations
- Must be local to Calhoun, GA (No remote option and some travel may be involved)
- Must be open to flexible work hours according to job requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in automotive and manufacturing operations
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required in an engineering field
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Certification and experience on OSHA standards for manufacturing
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of capital management (P&L (Profit & Loss), capital budgets) and analyzing financial data
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well in a group setting
- Technically oriented, comfortable around machinery and a plant environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
1. Maintain effective relationship with all internal and external customers
2. Review customer requirements and specifications to identify improvement opportunities and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
3. Manage P&L, capital expenditures, manufacturing costs and operating efficiencies to improve plant profitability
4. Ensure that all operators are properly trained to operate the equipment’s in a safe and efficient manner
5. Establish, manage, and enforce production deadlines
6. Direct and supervise the production employees; Coach to improve performance
7. Offer new ideas to support fulfillment of department goals and procedures for continuous improvement, retention of customer base, company profitability, and employee job satisfaction
8. Coordinate and maintain ongoing, effective, safety plans to ensure program adoption and implementation
9. Monitor and control waste management to manage production costs and reduce environmental impacts
10. Management and Improvement of Production QCDS
11. Additional duties as requested
“In one word, my job is “INNOVATION”. One of the main tasks in my job description is industrialization of the products which we are developing for our customers. These products must meet all customer and quality requirements but in the same time, products must be feasible for our production. This makes my job dynamic with unlimited challenges. With new projects, we constantly gain new skills and knowledge, which improve us to be more successful on our carrier path. I love working in Teklas because it defines the flow of my future!”
Human Resources Department of Teklas realizes that to achieve our vision of being the best fluid systems supplier within the Global Automotive Sector, Teklas needs employees who can make a difference. What Teklas means by emphasizing “making a difference”? It specifies the talents who can act in compliance with the corporate culture of Teklas and work with devotion. Teklas has talents who are flexible, dynamic, and coherent with our multicultural structure. To reach our vision, Teklas selects its new talents delicately. As Teklas, we do what it has to be done for the development of our talented family and by doing so; we support them on their flow to the future!
We have been told that “Sales is just a numbers game” over the years and it is still a popular belief today, but it is NOTHING more than a WRONG MINDSET. As Sales Team of Teklas, we believe in relationships with our customers. We approach to each customer with the idea of helping them to solve a problem or achieve a goal. In this manner, we do not close sales, but open relationships. Because Approach does matter. If you want to achieve success in this business, you will have to build long term relationships with customers. Loyal customers who come back to us for more business, are our biggest asset. To achieve this goal, our current key power is having a strong, robust and stable team with skills of product knowledge, time management, efficient communication, good attitude, active listening, being proactive, problem solving, being on-site, which makes our flow to the future smooth, profitable and successful.