We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Gebze as Automation Engineer!
• Graduated from relevant engineering departments of universities such as Electrics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Control and Automation.
• Fluent in English
• Experienced in PLC programming, hardware, control and command ability to develop algorithms,
• Preferably, designed, manufactured or contributed automation control panels, implemented and commissioned applications with PLC.
• Self-motivated and hard-worker,
• Strong planning and communication skills,
• Identify errors in lines and lead the team,
• Preparing, updating and performing scheduled maintenance programs,
• To communicate with the contractor companies to be established and to plan and implement the neccessary actions to fulfill company obligations, on electricity and automation, Works on the new lines,
• To design the electrical schemes of the projects, selection of the necessary materials, developing the PLC program
• To follow developments in the automation sector and adapt them to existing applications to improve the current systems
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Bulgaria as HR Assistant Specialist!
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Gebze as Software Engineer!
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for growing the strategic customer relationships of Teklas. The successful candidate is expected to be a well-respected and well-connected professional with our existing customers.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for a teammate who will work as HR Team Leader in Teklas China which is located in Zhejiang, Changxing!
We are looking for a teammate who will work in Teklas Gebze as Database & Reporting Specialist!
Send us a CV
Human Resources Department of Teklas realizes that to achieve our vision of being the best fluid systems supplier within the Global Automotive Sector, Teklas needs employees who can make a difference. What Teklas means by emphasizing “making a difference”? It specifies the talents who can act in compliance with the corporate culture of Teklas and work with devotion. Teklas has talents who are flexible, dynamic, and coherent with our multicultural structure. To reach our vision, Teklas selects its new talents delicately. As Teklas, we do what it has to be done for the development of our talented family and by doing so; we support them on their flow to the future!
We have been told that “Sales is just a numbers game” over the years and it is still a popular belief today, but it is NOTHING more than a WRONG MINDSET. As Sales Team of Teklas, we believe in relationships with our customers. We approach to each customer with the idea of helping them to solve a problem or achieve a goal. In this manner, we do not close sales, but open relationships. Because Approach does matter. If you want to achieve success in this business, you will have to build long term relationships with customers. Loyal customers who come back to us for more business, are our biggest asset. To achieve this goal, our current key power is having a strong, robust and stable team with skills of product knowledge, time management, efficient communication, good attitude, active listening, being proactive, problem solving, being on-site, which makes our flow to the future smooth, profitable and successful.
Our most important strategy is to understand and provide the technically optimum and commercially most competitive solutions to our customers demands. This is the challenge that every single day motivating and pushing us forward as the Teklas Sales Team. On the other hand, the market and our customer’s needs are changing continuously. To keep up with this dynamic field, Teklas’ capability and 50-years experience in the automotive sector is the best tool and negotiating power we have. We are reflecting this knowledge and care to every business opportunity, new technologies and the product ranges. This is our key to the sustainable success, and the defining element to our flow to future.